Last updated: June 6th, 2023
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect two types of information from users of our Website: “Personal Information,” which is information that you provide that can be used to identify you (such as your name or email address), and “Aggregate Information,” which is information that cannot be used to identify you (such as frequency of visits to the Website and your browser type).
We collect certain information from you when you share that information with us, when you use our Website, attend our events, communicate with us such as by e-mail, phone call or text message, interact with us through social media, and when you purchase products from us.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect personal information that you share with us, including:
- Contact information: such as your name, phone number, and email and postal address;
- Account information: if you create an account, we collect your username, password and other log-in details used to access the Website;
- Payment information: if you make a purchase on our Website, we collect information such as your name, billing address and payment card details, including card number, expiration date and security code;
- Location data: such as data derived from your IP address, country and/or ZIP code;
- Social media: if you interact with us through our social media accounts, we collect your social media handles, content, and other data posted on our official social media pages, as well as information that you provide when you interact with us;
- Demographics and Preferences: we may collect information such as your date of birth;
- Referral Information: you may refer a third party to us, such as by providing a third party’s email address. Please only submit information that you have permission to submit to us; and
- Contact Us: you may provide personal information contained in content you submit to us, such as through our “Contact Us” feature, our chat functions, or customer support tools on the Website.
- Product Reviews: if you submit a product review, we collect your contact information, photos or videos that you submit, and information about your purchases from us. Please note that when you do so, we may display your first name and last initial, the content of your review, product(s) that you purchased, and any photos or videos that you submit in connection with your review.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES
We receive information from third parties from third-party social media services (e.g., Facebook) or payment services (e.g., PayPal) if you choose to link to, create or log into your Website account through these services. We may also receive certain information from data enrichment providers.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT
When you use our Website, we automatically receive and collect information from your device. This information includes the following:
- Information about your device, such as the operating system, hardware, system version, Internet Protocol (IP) address, device ID, and device language.
- The specific actions that you take when you use our Website, including but not limited to the pages and screens that you view or visit, search terms that you enter, and how you interact with our Website.
- The time, frequency, connection type, and duration of your use of our Website.
- Information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message.
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser (as further described below).
- Pages you visited before or after navigating to our Website.
If we have collected your Personal Information through our “Careers” page in response to a job opening, you are giving us permission to use and retain your Personal Information for the purpose of evaluating your application for employment consideration for the specific position that you applied to, as well as other roles at OP2 Labs. This Personal Information may be processed and stored by a third party talent tracking solution provider as well as with vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work relating to the recruitment process on our behalf.
AGGREGATE INFORMATION COLLECTED
Aggregate Information is information that does not identify you. Aggregate Information may be collected when you use our Website, independent of any information you voluntarily enter. Additionally, we may use one or more processes to de-identify information that contains Personal Information, such that only Aggregate Information remains. We may collect, use, store, and transfer Aggregate Information without restriction.
COOKIES AND ANALYTICS
Like most websites, our Website may use “cookies.” Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to help us identify you when you come to our Website.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package.
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website.
- Test content on the Website.
- Store information about your preferences.
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Although we do our best to honor the privacy preferences of our visitors, we are not able to respond to Do Not Track signals from your browser.
We may also participate in interest-based advertising using similar technology. This means that you may see advertising on our Website tailored to how you browse or shop, or you may see advertising for OP2 Labs on other websites based on your browsing behavior across websites. Some websites where we may advertise belong to ad networks that use your web browsing history to choose which ads to display on their network websites; these ads include advertising for OP2 Labs and its Website. Other websites where you see our ads, such as Facebook, may use interest preferences that you have chosen on those sites, as well as registration and other information about you, to choose which ads to display to you. Some internet browsers, websites such as Facebook and mobile devices offer opt-outs for interest-based advertising. Please refer to the website that you are visiting, your browser and/or your device settings for additional information
You can opt-out of receiving interest-based ads from third parties who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website (http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/) and DAA website (http://www.aboutads.info/choices/).
We use session-replay technologies provided by third parties to record your interactions with the Services to help us diagnose problems and improve our Services. These technologies allow us to watch a DVR-like visual video playback of user sessions on our Services and capture your activities such as your clicks, mouse movements, scrolls, and keystrokes/key touches when you use our Services, and may collect personal information from and about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
In general, we collect information and Personal Information from you so that we can provide our Website, operate our business, and provide information that you request from us. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provide, operate, improve, maintain, and protect our Website.
- Provide you with technical and other support.
- Fulfill your order and deliver your products.
- Assist you with product selection and suggest products to you.
- Send you updates, marketing communications, and other information about OP2 Labs and our Website.
- Send you notices and alerts.
- Conduct research, analytics, and monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Product improvement and development.
- Contact you and respond to your inquiries.
- Facilitate your participation in our Rewards or Ambassador Programs, as applicable.
- Administer your participation in a contest, sweepstakes, survey, or other event.
- Infer or draw inferences about you based on the information we have collected about you.
- Enhance or improve user experience, our business, our products, and our Website, including the safety and security thereof.
- Personalize our Website to you.
- As necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, subpoena, legal process, or governmental request.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of OP2 Labs, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not rent or sell your Personal Information.
Like most companies, we share information, including Personal Information, in certain circumstances with third parties through operation of our Website and our business. Below we explain when that happens.
SERVICE PROVIDERS; PAYMENT PROCESSORS
We may transfer Personal Information to third parties for the purpose of providing the Website or operating our business. For example, we may transfer your Personal Information to third-party service providers to assist with providing the Website, and to communicate with you about current or future offerings.
We may also share your information with payment processors and delivery services to facilitate your transactions made on our Website.
We may offer co-branded giveaways and engage in other co-branded marketing activities with third parties. We may share personal information with such third parties.
We may also transfer your Personal Information to third parties under the following circumstances: (i) to comply with a legal requirement, law, subpoena, judicial proceeding, court order, governmental request, or legal process; (ii) to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft; (iii) in connection with the sale, purchase, merger, asset sale, financing, reorganization, liquidation or dissolution of OP2 Labs, including the evaluation thereof; (iv) when we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of OP2 Labs or other persons, or (v) as otherwise required or permitted by law, including any contractual obligations of OP2 Labs.
AS DIRECTED BY YOU AND WITH YOUR CONSENT
If you no longer wish to receive our marketing and promotional communications, you may opt-out by following the instructions included in each communication.
If you do not wish to continue receiving SMS/MMS mobile messages from us, reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, or QUIT to any mobile message from us in order to opt-out. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt-out.
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 in connection with the Website.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take the security of your Personal Information very seriously. We use reasonable administrative, physical, and technical safeguards to secure the Personal Information you share with us. Despite these safeguards and our additional efforts to secure your information, we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your Personal Information.
We are based in the United States, and our Website is hosted there. If you are visiting our Website from another country, the laws governing our Website’s collection and use of Personal Information may be different from the laws of your country. If you decide to visit our Website, or share your Personal Information with OP2 Labs, you are agreeing to be governed by the laws of the United States, and agree to the transfer of your information to the United States.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties, which may include social media features, such as social media buttons or links. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference and convenience only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their privacy policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. If you are submitting information to any such third party through our Website, you should review and understand that party’s applicable policies, including their privacy policies, before providing your information to the third party.
OP2 LABS, LLC.
1825 Handley Ederville Road
Fort Worth, TX 76118